Based in Santiago, Chile
January 29, 2012
Press / Business contact:
Doctor Manuel Barros Borgoño 71
+1 (650) 488 5183
Mego is a games studio made up of multidisciplinary people inspired by the intersection of arts and technology.
Mego is one of the most recognized video game studios from Latin America, thanks to its early experiments with cryptocurrencies. And in their way to achieve that mission, they've been developing several products under its own signature and creativity with high quality software, original stories and an unique atmosphereAfter that
Mego is the most recognized video game studio from Chile, and thanks to its early experiments with cryptocurrencies, they became a Boost VC company with venture capital from United States. Currently they're promoting Darkwinds, a cryptocollectible trading card game.
Hammercoin early access demo YouTube
La Leyenda del Chupacabra YouTube
There are far more images available for MEGO, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for MEGO. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Effie, Interactive" - Santiago, Chile, 2014
- "Achap, Digital." - Santiago, Chile, 2013
- "A little video game company from Chile dedicated to developing apps for smart phones, like "Laura's Case," which was built for the Chilean FBI in order to attract new recruits, or "Escape from Montegrande," which looks like the classic SkiFree for Windows, but on acid."
- Camilo Salas, Motherboard, 2014
- "The United States dollar bill only has value because you believe it does. Now, a game developer in Chile wants to apply that same concept to Minecraft and bitcoin."
- Jeff Grub, Venturebeat, 2014
- "They went from inventing original mobile games [...] to develop an innovative crossover with one of the most revolutionary technologies of this era: Bitcoin."
- Natalia Ramos and Cristóbal Bley, La Segunda, 2017
- "A small Chilean studio with one foot in Santiago and the other in California."
- Cristobal Fredes, La Tercera, 2015
Our latest game website. You can check it out at http://www.hammerco.in.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Producer and junior developer