Based in Santiago, Chile
January 29, 2012
Press / Business contact:
Doctor Manuel Barros Borgoño 71
+1 (650) 488 5183
Mego is a software studio made up of multidisciplinary people in the intersection of arts and technology.
HistoryFounded in 2011
One of the most recognized video game studios from Latin America, with succesful titles for Desktop PC's and mobile phonesCryptocurrency
The two latest titles in MEGO's catalog (Darkwinds, Hammercoin) buth incorporate Blockchain technology in creative ways, to generate prizes for competitions and unique collectible assets.
Hammerland early access demo YouTube
La Leyenda del Chupacabra YouTube
There are far more images available for MEGO, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for MEGO. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Effie, Interactive" - Santiago, Chile, 2014
- "Achap, Digital." - Santiago, Chile, 2013
- "A little video game company from Chile dedicated to developing apps for smart phones, like "Laura's Case," which was built for the Chilean FBI in order to attract new recruits, or "Escape from Montegrande," which looks like the classic SkiFree for Windows, but on acid."
- Camilo Salas, Motherboard, 2014
- "The United States dollar bill only has value because you believe it does. Now, a game developer in Chile wants to apply that same concept to Minecraft and bitcoin."
- Jeff Grub, Venturebeat, 2014
- "They went from inventing original mobile games [...] to develop an innovative crossover with one of the most revolutionary technologies of this era: Bitcoin."
- Natalia Ramos and Cristóbal Bley, La Segunda, 2017
- "A small Chilean studio with one foot in Santiago and the other in California."
- Cristobal Fredes, La Tercera, 2015
Our latest game website. You can check it out at https://playhammerland.com/.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Producer and junior developer