Based in Santiago, Chile
|USD||$0.99 on App Store. Free for Android.|
La leyenda del Chupacabra is an intense tap game with a freebie gobble goats stealth-runner.
In the most desolate, cursed desert you are crawling in the dark, craving for blood... Some believe you arrived from space, others think you are a demon from hell. They call you "El Chupacabra" and fear the biped shadow who attacks by night, sucking the blood out of goats using its sharp teeth. Everybody wants to catch you dead or alive. And you're out of luck unless you master the arts of hiding in the shadows.
- Tap game easy to learn
- Original music and sound effects
- Without ads in iOS and Android
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for La Leyenda del Chupacabra. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "Drinking the blood of goats and other livestock isn't your typical stealth game activity. But that's precisely what you'll be doing in La Leyenda del Chupacabra."
- Chris Priestman, Pocketgamer
- "As if being the Chupacabra isn't enough, this lovely free offering provides with some unique (pretty great, too) one-button stealth gameplay. It even looks and sounds really nice"
- Gnome, Warpdoor
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Mego is a software studio made up of multidisciplinary people in the intersection of arts and technology.
More information on MEGO, our logo & relevant media are available here.
La Leyenda del Chupacabra Credits